Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@matty1878 - try and calm down mate, they ain’t worth getting so upset over. You worry me mate.

If we had lost to Forest I get why you would be bricking it, but we didn’t so tonight is a relative free hit for us, and a massive chance to make ourselves practically safe whilst nobbling those barstewards.

I am hoping dyche has drilled that into them - leave everything on the pitch for 100 mins and see where we are at the end.

Even if we get beat tonight, nothing has really changed and it’s still in our hands.
Yep. 5 points ahead at worst before tonight's result of bottom 3 with 4 games to go, is way better than it could have been after the weekend just gone. We off course could have been bottom 3, 1 point behind Luton going into tonight's game

@matty1878 - try and calm down mate, they ain’t worth getting so upset over. You worry me mate.

If we had lost to Forest I get why you would be bricking it, but we didn’t so tonight is a relative free hit for us, and a massive chance to make ourselves practically safe whilst nobbling those barstewards.

I am hoping dyche has drilled that into them - leave everything on the pitch for 100 mins and see where we are at the end.

Even if we get beat tonight, nothing has really changed and it’s still in our hands.

your correct - but .. as much as i’m used to losing to them im sick and tired of being they’re whipping boys

why can’t we have a go fight
we need something ourselves we need to stay up. hope dyche can drill into our players to don’t be mugs

This is a bigger game for them than us.

We can get our single point / win in the next few fixtures if we so need it.

Get behind the ball and hit them n the break. Let them take all the risks.

Unbeaten in the behind closed doors derbies. I encourage all blues to not attend today's game and instead form a human shield around all turnstiles whilst wearing eye masks and noise cancelling headphones!