Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Let’s make the list that we will no doubt be adding to on Wednesday,

Graham Poll disallowing Don Hutchinson’s goal by blowing the full time whistle as the rolled into the goal.
Jack Rodwell being sent off for a tackle on Suarez, the striker jumping a foot off the floor, screaming in pain. Card was later rescinded.
Carragher pulling down Lescott for a none penalty.
Gerrard not sent off for a 2 footer on Gary Naysmith. Naysmiths scream echoed around the ground. One of the worst tackles I’ve ever seen on a football pitch.
Gerrard leaving his leg out and winning a penalty against a chasing Hibbert, the ref went to give a booking, Gerrard had a word, thus became a red.
Allison being allowed to take a free kick after stoppage time. Allowing Origi to score in 90+6.
Do I remember Fellaini getting sent off for a tackle on Suarez where Fellaini broke his leg. Or did i dream that?

Let’s make the list that we will no doubt be adding to on Wednesday,

Graham Poll disallowing Don Hutchinson’s goal by blowing the full time whistle as the rolled into the goal.
Jack Rodwell being sent off for a tackle on Suarez, the striker jumping a foot off the floor, screaming in pain. Card was later rescinded.
Carragher pulling down Lescott for a none penalty.
Gerrard not sent off for a 2 footer on Gary Naysmith. Naysmiths scream echoed around the ground. One of the worst tackles I’ve ever seen on a football pitch.
Gerrard leaving his leg out and winning a penalty against a chasing Hibbert, the ref went to give a booking, Gerrard had a word, thus became a red.
Allison being allowed to take a free kick after stoppage time. Allowing Origi to score in 90+6.
The season after Hutchinson's non-goal because Poll ended the gane early. Three minutes of injury time to be played. A foul was wrongly given after 3 minutes and 42 seconds and, of course, there was time for McAllister to take the free kick and score. Strange that, eh? Game ends early for us, but they are allowed one more chance to score. I watched it in the pub (i've long since stopped watching any game involving the RS) and was so angry at the corrupt officials that my, heavily pregnant, wife kicked me out of the care on the way home due to my ranting and made me walk!

Gk.Pickford
Rb.Garner
Cb.Godfrey
Cb.Tarks
Cb.Branth
Lb.Myko
Somewhere defensive, but not allowed in the box. Keggers
Cm.Gana
Cm.Onana
Am.Doucs
Cf.Dom

Nothing attractive, just narrow and defensive. We scrape a goal from a corner and keep that bus parked.

Ends 4-1 to the rs. COYB

This lot play with a front 3 so maybe dust off the 3 centre backs.
GK Pickford
CB Godfrey
CB Tarkowski
CB Branthwaite
RWB McNeill
LWB Mykolenko
CM Garner
CM Gueye
CM Onana
AM Doucoure
CF DCL/Chermiti

Effectively a back 8, frustrate them until they get desperate, then a 70 yard hoof, Chermiti through the middle, 1-0 win!