• Andre Gomes

• Jean-Philippe Gbamin

• Alex Iwobi

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try and convince yourself otherwise, but its Sigurdsson - pound for pound, value for dough.

45m fee, at least 110k a week, five-year deal, millions in signing on bonus and more. Going to have cost the club a quarter of the price being touted for BMD, if he doesn't leave by contracts end.

But sure, its someone else.

Try and convince yourself otherwise, but its Sigurdsson - pound for pound, value for dough.

45m fee, at least 110k a week, five-year deal, millions in signing on bonus and more. Going to have cost the club a quarter of the price being touted for BMD, if he doesn't leave by contracts end.

But sure, its someone else.

All that to be a match winner about 4 times in over 100 appearances, and bag a few consolation goals to make his stats look a bit better. I’m trying to think of a worse piece of business in the history of the league itself.

I voted for Kroldrup but can’t argue against Iceland, still can’t work out what Walsh was thinking bidding up on himself for him when we’d already signed Rooney and Klaasen

Sunday afternoon soooooooo....... made a table!

Started with the most voted players, then got bored and gave up. Very rough guesses at the figures here. Contribution is purely my opinion of what they managed to do for the club and what I say would have been a reasonable price to pay for it (have probably been a bit too generous here).

I would actually put my top 3 wastes of money as Siggy, Nyarko and then Bolasie taking into account the financial difference of Mosh and giving a bit of leeway to Yannick for his injury

CostWagesContributionSales/current worthNet
Sigurdsson45m25m25m0-£45m
Klassen24m4m012m-£16m
Bolasie26m20m5m4m loans?-£35m
Koldrup5m1m03.5m-£2.5m*
Ramirez5m15m00-£20m
Tosun20m12m10m5m-£17m
Iwobi26m5m015m-£16m
Williams12m8m5m0-£15m
Nyarko4.5m3m00-£7.5m*
*pre mosh

I would actually break FFP just to pay off every single one of the gutless cowards that infest our squad

Gomes
Sigurdsson
Delph
Bernard
Tosun

All could leave tomorrow and we wouldnt miss any of them one bit.

Alex Cleland, John Spencer, Claus Thomsen and Danny Williamson were pretty gash. Don't think any of them cost much though
Bolasie was a total waste of money but I don't suppose any of us are surprised by his total lack of goals and assists.
You got mine in that bunch, he might not have cost much but you wouldn’t have touched him on a free transfer, yet Joe Royle said “ I’ve had my eye on him for the last two years” when he bought him, Claus Thomson, Joe must have eyes like Ben Turpin, a silent movie comedy star, bleedin cross eyed!!

How many games did play for us? He is up there with Koldrup, not for the premier league...

It doesn’t matter mate we have paid double the money and kept hold of a fella who spent 10 minutes without touching the ball yesterday to then fluff a chance to possible kick start our season.

plus Klaassen wasn’t on £125,000 pw

Status
Not open for further replies.