• Jean-Philippe Gbamin

• Alex Iwobi

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurdsson.

Klaassen may have been a lot of money and done absolutely nothing but that's actually a good thing in comparison. As @DOMNOLAN says with Sigurdsson every manager we've had he's had to be used in some fashion because of the ridiculous money he cost. Sigurdsson might actually try to do something but he ends up doing about as much as Klaassen ever did. Honestly I can't put into words how awful he is.

Can only be the Icelandic seb Larson, he’ll have cost us the best part of 65-70 mil in transfer fee and wages by the time we mutually terminate his contract next summer so he can go play in the MLS because no one will give us a penny for him

Special shout out to bolasie too who we paid about 3 times too much for and we literally can’t give away

We've been forced to build the team around siggurdson, play to suit him, and use him as our fulcrum and main attacking outlet for 3 years because of his price tag. This has irrevocably set us back. No other signing has had such a draining affect on the club. Sure there are worse players, but none have caused the overall damage that this waster has done.

All of this.

Sigurdsson.

Klaassen may have been a lot of money and done absolutely nothing but that's actually a good thing in comparison. As @DOMNOLAN says with Sigurdsson every manager we've had he's had to be used in some fashion because of the ridiculous money he cost. Sigurdsson might actually try to do something but he ends up doing about as much as Klaassen ever did. Honestly I can't put into words how awful he is.
Exactly, some of these players only played a handful of games. How much damage can a player do in a handful of games. (not forgetting that we got 15 mil back on Klaassen and we'll get 0 back for Sig!)

Bottom 4 on this list all have their good points so I'll concentrate on the ones above. For sheer....nothingness I'd have to swing towards Mr Klassen. Literally have nothing to say about the guy.

Scott Gemmel can't remember how much he cost but even if he was free he's still the biggest waste of money... absolutely hated seeing him in the 11. Him and Mark pembridge nearly turned me off football.

Status
Not open for further replies.