• Jean-Philippe Gbamin

• Alex Iwobi

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

In comparison with Bolasie, very good.

I would change my vote to Bolasie if I could but don't see how you could vote Sigurdsson over him. Not really comparable to me.

Sigurdsson has made our team worse for 4 seasons. Along with being our record signing, that’s quite bad and I understand why the majority of the forum have voted him our worst ever signing.

I would add players like Nyarko, Alexandersson, and Nick Barmby to that list. I think we paid something like 4.5 million for Nyarko which was a lot in them days.

Sigurdsson has made our team worse for 4 seasons. Along with being our record signing, that’s quite bad and I understand why the majority of the forum have voted him our worst ever signing.

I dont get it really tbh.

As I've said, we've constantly been told how he was the main issue and getting him out of the team would solve everything. Yet we are just as bad without him as with him. Start him and he is awful. Bench him and whoever comes in is also awful.

Probably no point signalling out individuals so much when so many of them aren't good enough. He's one of many who need to go asap but at least he did something at some point unlike lots on that list.

I voted Siggurdson.
His transfer dragged the arse out of that window and ballsed up our pre-season massively.

We do have the 5th most expensive keeper of all time playing for us, who saves worldies from point blank, yet can’t stop a shot from outside the box. I will never forgive him that goal at Anfield either.

I couldn’t stand Pat Nevin either or Stuart McCall.. but that was a long time ago.

I would add players like Nyarko, Alexandersson, and Nick Barmby to that list. I think we paid something like 4.5 million for Nyarko which was a lot in them days.
Barney was decent. Made a small profit on him also. Obviously left in acrimonious circumstances

I dont get it really tbh.

As I've said, we've constantly been told how he was the main issue and getting him out of the team would solve everything. Yet we are just as bad without him as with him. Start him and he is awful. Bench him and whoever comes in is also awful.

Probably no point signalling out individuals so much when so many of them aren't good enough. He's one of many who need to go asap but at least he did something at some point unlike lots on that list.

He also cost nearly twice as much as pretty much everyone on that list. I fully understand the majority of Everton fans thinking he’s the worst signing in our history.

Only chance of doing that is offloading him very soon and hope some other stupid club thinks he has 'potential'.
Yeah, I dunno who that would be in this league. Maybes Palace or West Ham. Probably better value out there though. Possibly someone like Roma could go in for him. Christ we’re never going to sell him are we

Status
Not open for further replies.