Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello. I'm an Atalanta Fan. I experienced many difficulties trying to buy tickets for the passed match lyon-atalanta because ticket for atalanta fan was sold out and was possible to buy tickets only receiving a promotional code from OL web. Finally I received the promotional code from a sponsor and I was very happy to be able to see the match. Now I am registered in OL database so I received the code also for OL-Everton match.
The code is valid for 2 tickets. If someone need it I'm happy to send to who is interested the OL mail with the code. The first one that will give me his email. bye

hello. I'm an Atalanta Fan. I experienced many difficulties trying to buy tickets for the passed match lyon-atalanta because ticket for atalanta fan was sold out and was possible to buy tickets only receiving a promotional code from OL web. Finally I received the promotional code from a sponsor and I was very happy to be able to see the match. Now I am registered in OL database so I received the code also for OL-Everton match.
The code is valid for 2 tickets. If someone need it I'm happy to send to who is interested the OL mail with the code. The first one that will give me his email. bye

if its still going, i need 2 tickets for friends

Last edited by a moderator:
They are on general sale today I think, I've got a code too, but seen something about 31st Oct on the page where it asks for code and quantity.

Does it say you can't print electronic ticket till 31st? If so, I'll hang on till then.

Yes, tickets aren’t available to download/print until the Tuesday. That’s the same day I leave but says they’re ready from 10am.

Status
Not open for further replies.