Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance we were going to take more because the box office cant handle the organisation, wanting to post tickets out, back log in emails, there a farce with this stupid new sysytem

its not that. Lyon are just [Poor language removed] scared of another Besiktas happening again cos if it does they face being kicked out of Europe.
Saw on the OL website that, like Atalanta, no tickets are being sold in the upper tier. Only the away section is in use! - 2800 having a laugh! French gits!

No chance we were going to take more because the box office cant handle the organisation, wanting to post tickets out, back log in emails, there a farce with this stupid new sysytem

They took 4,000 for Atalanta so not sure it has anything to do with it in this case. Home clubs are only required to give 5% for the Europa League and Lyon had trouble last year from what I have seen so there was no guarantee of a big allocation.

its not that. Lyon are just [Poor language removed] scared of another Besiktas happening again cos if it does they face being kicked out of Europe.
Saw on the OL website that, like Atalanta, no tickets are being sold in the upper tier. Only the away section is in use! - 2800 having a laugh! French gits!

They took 4,000 for Atalanta so not sure it has anything to do with it in this case. Home clubs are only required to give 5% for the Europa League and Lyon had trouble last year from what I have seen so there was no guarantee of a big allocation.

There will still be trouble, all it will do is increase the prices for the touts & cause more hassle for the police outside the ground.

The problem they had with besiktas was them being in the home end, this will happen again.

There will still be trouble, all it will do is increase the prices for the touts & cause more hassle for the police outside the ground.

The problem they had with besiktas was them being in the home end, this will happen again.

Like our game against Lille, Besiktas could get tickets easily online via public sale. Lyon have now blocked their online ticket site to all IPs outside France. There were some Atalanta fans in the home end, apparently they got tickets via lyon fans

True but they might of known they would only sell half of them? As for Lyon I would be more worried about having 2k blues stuck outside, big potential for trouble here

In our current state Lyon seems to be a tough call, hope to hell we win but the downside is that would probably save RK's skin. Suppoe it is down to his player selection and tactics which have been abysmal.

Nobody knows the number of Evertonians who have already planned there transport and accommodation to Lyon since the draw was made, but it's probably around the 5,000 mark already.
I just hope the authorities in Lyon, once they realise there could be 2-3,000 outside the stadium without tickets, change their minds and increase the away allocation to avoid chaotic scenes on the night.

265D06FA-8F65-4BBB-91D1-5D9968D096EB.png
Anyone know where the away section is on this

Status
Not open for further replies.