Europa League - Lyon (Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, first time posting I believe...

Just a quick one, looking at going to Lyon away in November and just wanted to know where people were going from and how long they were staying in France?

Looking to get things booked and sorted asap but am not too sure on what to book just yet.

Any other information/ help would be appreciated as it looks like I may be going on my own at the moment (meeting a Lyon supporting friend there in France).

Let us know!

I'm going on my own too and looking for someone to go with possibly. I'm going from either Leeds to Dublin then straight to Lyon. Or Manchester to Berlin to Lyon and then Lyon to Amsterdam to Manchester.

I'm going on my own too and looking for someone to go with possibly. I'm going from either Leeds to Dublin then straight to Lyon. Or Manchester to Berlin to Lyon and then Lyon to Amsterdam to Manchester.
Not totally sure how I'll get there. Gatwick to Lyon seems most likely right now

Hey, first time posting I believe...

Just a quick one, looking at going to Lyon away in November and just wanted to know where people were going from and how long they were staying in France?

Looking to get things booked and sorted asap but am not too sure on what to book just yet.

Any other information/ help would be appreciated as it looks like I may be going on my own at the moment (meeting a Lyon supporting friend there in France).

Let us know!
Consult @Seathestars for the local dogging hotspots.

Sky scanner. Doing every
How on earth did you get them at THAT price?
Hours on sky scanner! Flights to liverpool to france. Search from Lyon to anywhere see what comes up cheap then out of those destinations cheapest to Liverpool... takes time like!
Even for Atalanta were going to barca for 2 days. Fly to milan. Fly to berlin then back home 145

Sky scanner. Doing every

Hours on sky scanner! Flights to liverpool to france. Search from Lyon to anywhere see what comes up cheap then out of those destinations cheapest to Liverpool... takes time like!
Even for Atalanta were going to barca for 2 days. Fly to milan. Fly to berlin then back home 145
Ah right, will have to give that a look then mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.