Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!! Just got two tickets in H25 Row 60. Right in the clouds, but I'm there!
Will all blues meet in the superb looking square before and after the game??
Hotel booked so on a belg beer bender!
COYB.

Going to be needing more than Block H at this rate.

Gutted I can't get time off for Lille - 3 days in Berlin for Wolfsburg should more than make up for it even if tickets are looking less and less likely now. Was hoping for a repeat of Nuremburg but not hopeful anymore! Are many heading over ticketless?
Me and my cousin have booked eurostar and hotel for night no ticket for the match,hoping to get one through everton. But I'm sure we will get one in the home end when we get there, if not we are just going to enjoy the day and atmosphere our great fans will create in lille. Cant miss this trip going to be amazing.

Weird that that blacked out bit is connected to the away section and looks the same.

Surely not. Looks like around 15k seats ffs.

Can you imagine if they did give us 15k and we have all bought up the H block!

Mods, how can I remove swears in my sig. That's from before the upgrade I think. Cheers.

I think they're waiting for away allocations to know which and how many sections they have to give to the guests. I think rest will go to the general sale as soon as they'll get info from clubs.

PS I wrote an e-mail and asked them when will tickets for a single game (our game) go to the general sale. Still waiting for response.

I think they're waiting for away allocations to know which and how many sections they have to give to the guests. I think rest will go to the general sale as soon as they'll get info from clubs.

I think they'll approach Everton, and if Everton ask for a big enough allocation, then there is the the option of giving something silly like 8,000 tickets, imagine, after everyone had bought tickets in Block H lol

Im risking the wait to want a ticket in the away end,if it don't happen then I'm sure i will get one in the home end on the day.
You're right. It shouldn't be a problem when they will run a sale of other sections. I'm hoping J section wouldn't be a buffer*

*it doesn't make sense because H should be as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.