Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE="jaybx1878, post: 2984563, member: 14548"]were doing it through a company called realrussia.co.uk, they sort out the invitation letter and visa application form, they are charging us £599.50 for our 5 applications, you fill in a form on their site and they e-mail back the completed official visa form, you then check it and send it back to them with the photos on, they then take the application to the embassy and send it back once approved, they seem like a sound company, very helpful replying to e-mails[/QUOTE]
Nice one ill take a look

I used Real Russia when England played in Moscow in 2007. Worth paying their fees just for the hassle-free procedure. Worked a treat and they were very helpful.

The Russian application is, very simple, if you follow the guidelines, i think with the DX Service back, takes about 9-10 days... should come back a little something like this...

1QH4VH.jpg

Still unsure whether i should bother going on my own though.

How much did you pay in total to sort that out then? Have you booked your flights

I paid £104.50, but i'm going to Moscow when we're playing lille, so i've got a Dual Visa.

I think the individual is £92.50, send it to the Russian Embassy in London. It's a shame they don't do the exceptions for day trips to be honest, i think the Visa on top of the £200 flights is putting a few off.

I haven't decided if i'm going at all yet, none of my mates are up for it, but there's part of me which will be gutted if we go out and i only went to one. I'll see if the club package is actually not going to be a rip off, well the day trip anyway, and then i'll decide.
But the Visa is easy to do, if you do it yourself, you'll save yourself a fair bit of bob doing it that way.

I paid £104.50, but i'm going to Moscow when we're playing lille, so i've got a Dual Visa.

I think the individual is £92.50, send it to the Russian Embassy in London. It's a shame they don't do the exceptions for day trips to be honest, i think the Visa on top of the £200 flights is putting a few off.

I haven't decided if i'm going at all yet, none of my mates are up for it, but there's part of me which will be gutted if we go out and i only went to one. I'll see if the club package is actually not going to be a rip off, well the day trip anyway, and then i'll decide.
But the Visa is easy to do, if you do it yourself, you'll save yourself a fair bit of bob doing it that way.

If was going to go would prefer to spend some time in Moscow then head to the game from there.

They should make exceptions for day trips. I think the clubs trip is announced today so will have to wait and see what it comes out at.

Its this the right link for the VISA http://ru.vfsglobal.co.uk/Tourist_visafees.html

Hope this helps any blues. I am flying with a few from east midlands airport for the Wolfsburg game. We managed to get wednesday flights out and friday flights back. All decent flight times too. £55 return. One night in a hotel in Wolfsburg then one in berling for the flight back.

For Lille Eurostar have a sale on, if you google it and go at awkward times this will drop the price. We are travelling around 11am on the day of the game then back again the following day. We have booked a hotel at the grande stade (literally right next to the ground).

Anyone have any update on Krasnador? I think the official trip would be the safest option for this one. Heard its going to cost around £500?

Hope this helps any blues. I am flying with a few from east midlands airport for the Wolfsburg game. We managed to get wednesday flights out and friday flights back. All decent flight times too. £55 return. One night in a hotel in Wolfsburg then one in berling for the flight back.

For Lille Eurostar have a sale on, if you google it and go at awkward times this will drop the price. We are travelling around 11am on the day of the game then back again the following day. We have booked a hotel at the grande stade (literally right next to the ground).

Anyone have any update on Krasnador? I think the official trip would be the safest option for this one. Heard its going to cost around £500?
it said on the big screens against chelsea that there would be an announcement today,i reckon about 500 odd for a 1 night stay,but we,ll have to sort our own visas out.

Yeah, I'm doing similar. East Midlands to Berlin early Wednesday, returning Friday morning. I fancied a bit of time in Berlin. Planning to stay 2 nights in Berlin, as there's late trains back from Wolfsburg, and no hotels left anywhere near the ground when I booked. Not booked trains yet though.
I am also on this with 8 others. Wednesday morning east midlands to Berlin, train to wolfsburg, one night in wolfsburg then the game then train back to berlin a hotel in berlin then the early morning flight back to East midlands.

With the flight time on Wednesday being around 7am were staying at that hilton east midlands airport that way we can watch the champions league and have a few bevvys and not worry about having to set off around 3am to get to the airport.

Worked out very cheap, think for the flights and 3 nights in hotel around £160.

I'm doing the exact same as you mate from East Midlands have you booked a hotel yet? Let me know if you find any good train deals I was lookin around last night for some

Alright deak its Patrick mate, see you at the airport nice and early wednesday.

Have a look at that hilton hotel mate, were going to leave our car there until Friday rather than pay the airport car park fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.