Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when the home and away games will be decided after the draw is made?

Seen this link on uefa website but doesnt have a time: http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2015/draws/index.html

group matches

18 September 2v3, 4v1
2 October 1v2, 3v4
23 October 3v1, 2v4
6 November 1v3, 4v2
27 November 3v2, 1v4
11 December 2v1, 4v3

After the main draw is made clubs are given random (almost) numbers inside the group, with some restraints taken into consideration like: Nordic and Russian clubs play last match away, teams from the same city don't play home at the same matchday and any other reasons. For example when Levski played in the CL some years ago they asked to play the first match away as there was a concert scheduled on the stadium about the date of the first match and their request was granted.

Trabzonspur, you can get a flight to Turkey for £160. They either get an internal flight or train.

Everywhere is easy to get to if u know how and ways, loads just want to fly straight to the place the team play at which is not always able to like Olomiuc. Advantures are great in europe,

group matches

18 September 2v3, 4v1
2 October 1v2, 3v4
23 October 3v1, 2v4
6 November 1v3, 4v2
27 November 3v2, 1v4
11 December 2v1, 4v3

After the main draw is made clubs are given random (almost) numbers inside the group, with some restraints taken into consideration like: Nordic and Russian clubs play last match away, teams from the same city don't play home at the same matchday and any other reasons. For example when Levski played in the CL some years ago they asked to play the first match away as there was a concert scheduled on the stadium about the date of the first match and their request was granted.

Will this be shown after the draw or will it be announced later on?

Everywhere is easy to get to if u know how and ways, loads just want to fly straight to the place the team play at which is not always able to like Olomiuc. Advantures are great in europe,

Yep, people need to use a bit of imagination with their route.

For me, I need to use as little holidays as possible. So will pay more for flights as close to destination as pos.

If Holidays were not an issue, I would take 4 days per game, and make a proper treck of it.

61RUa4WE-jctQqThh.png
Lok. Moscow (Rus)0-Apollon 1 (Cyp)
UuiUqv73-d84EpVik.png

28.08.2014 16:00
1st Half - 36:02
2nd leg. First round result: 1-1.

Yep, people need to use a bit of imagination with their route.

For me, I need to use as little holidays as possible. So will pay more for flights as close to destination as pos.

If Holidays were not an issue, I would take 4 days per game, and make a proper treck of it.

You can get the train to most Northern European countries Fly in to Country nearest and then train across even another city...

Ive always taken 3 days for the trips apart from Norway Italy and Belarus which was a overnight stay and two day trips them day trips are a killer the next day ha

Status
Not open for further replies.