Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a great experience but the facilities there leave a lot to be desired! But less risky than Rome or Napoli.

We were given a 5200 allocation but had around double that in the ground. The seats the 'official supporters' get are terrible (need oxygen!). I just bought mine from their official site & picked it up at the ground no probs, you did have to show your passport but they let us in without a question. Had a brilliant view of Bale's hat-trick.

Yeah, I wouldnt fancy Italy at all if it was Rome or Napoli after all the shenanigans that always go on when English sides play there. Always wanted to go to the San Siro though, and would be even better with the blues.

It is a great experience but the facilities there leave a lot to be desired! But less risky than Rome or Napoli.

We were given a 5200 allocation but had around double that in the ground. The seats the 'official supporters' get are terrible (need oxygen!). I just bought mine from their official site & picked it up at the ground no probs, you did have to show your passport but they let us in without a question. Had a brilliant view of Bale's hat-trick.

I've only got good things to say about San Siro, i went as an away supporter, and i thought the view was cracking, only the same as Newcastle, plus a big arse net.

I was there for AC vs Fiorentina (zlatan overhead 1-0) it was one hell of a experience, done the stadium tour and even mingled with Inter fans in the local pubs the next day. To watch Everton there would be a dream ! I would like to see Roma or Napoli someday but when i say hell of a experience for Milan it would likely be Experience of hell for Naples.....

I have never done Naples. Did Rome (Lazio) as was well documented.

Shaktar Donetsk was very Moody, they took great pleasure in picking off the 1s & 2s but had no interest once we managed to congregate.

Dunno if its been mentioned over the previous 66 pages, but anyone know what our plan is if we have to go anywhere that alcohol sponsors are banned?

Think it's France, Kazakhstan, Russia, Slovenia, and Turkey...

We going with Chang Drinking Water? (do they sell non-drinking water?!)

Just curious as would make an interesting addition to the kit collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.