Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helpful or not, i'm not sure, but...

hjjcTL.png

A useful list of allocations for pots 1,3 and 4.

I just want one that's got a huge allocation so I can get me ma a ticket . She wants to go on one. She can have my ticket and I'll go in the home end but I'd rather be sat together. Inter would be great.

Please not Legia or Partizan.. Especially Belgrade- lovely city, absolute massive & mental fans. My taxi driver last month was laughing how a red star fan was killed with a flare to the head..

Just realised some of these games will kick off at 5PM and not the usual 7:45PM time

That could be an issue for me on a work day

5pm would only be Russia, Kazakhstan wouldn't it?

I'm trying not to be pedantic, but i think the other KO times are 6:05pm, so you could in essence, make it back.

Inter, please so much. I dont give one who else we get as long as I can go to the San Siro watching Everton.

It is a great experience but the facilities there leave a lot to be desired! But less risky than Rome or Napoli.

We were given a 5200 allocation but had around double that in the ground. The seats the 'official supporters' get are terrible (need oxygen!). I just bought mine from their official site & picked it up at the ground no probs, you did have to show your passport but they let us in without a question. Had a brilliant view of Bale's hat-trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.