Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think that it should be played in a different week to Champions League games? Would it be possible?

Where does it say in the uefa handbook that after the draw is made, they will allocate us a number? Not meaning to sound like I doubt you, but coming back from Canada, so trips take a bit of planning. When I looked at match day 3, it looked liked both 2 and 3 were at home, so took that to mean pots 2 and 3, meaning I could catch 3 games in an 8 day trip, with 2 at Goodison...... You're saying that's not the case and we will have to wait until the actual draw regardless?

No the Uefa handbook lists the match days in page 10; I thought it would have just been as seeds so we'd be team '2' if we were in pot 2, but apparently not; I've been told off here that they allocate your slot, on the day, so we could be 1-4.

Cluj is down to 10 men at halftime and only has 0-0, Plzen is down 0-1 after 25 minutes. Right now both those teams are out. I know it's alot of time left, but sounds good atm. Unfortunately PSV has 3-1 away and 4-1 in total so they are going to manage it.

Plzen is down 1-3 now and 2-4 aggregate. They need to turn the game around and win to advance since now Ploiesti has the advantage of awaygoals if there is a draw.

Plzen is down 1-3 now and 2-4 aggregate. They need to turn the game around and win to advance since now Ploiesti has the advantage of awaygoals if there is a draw.

That's good for us.

The Hull result won't affect us.

PSV have gone through 4-2 on Aggregate. So we're only gaining a potential 2 places tonight.

Results which mattered tonight:
UPDATED:

Brondby 0-2 Club Brugge (Half Time: 0-5 on agg).
St. Polten 2-3 PSV (FT: PSV through 4-2 on Agg).
Lyon 0-0 Mlada Boleslav (1st Half: 4-1 on agg)
Cluj 0-2 Dinamo Minsk (Full Time 0-3 on agg)
Everton move up to second in Pot Three.
Viktoria Plzen 1-4 Petrolul Ploiesti (Full Time: 2-5 on agg) Everton have moved up to the highest ranked team in Pot Three.

So all in all it's gnna be a good day for us here, we're gonna need just one slip up in the next round to be pot 2.

Last edited:

Aberdeen are 2-1 up v Sociadad, still 2-3 down on agg so need to score twice with half hour left, all over them at the mo though. Good game this apart from the vuvuzela's.

Bad news for blues hoping for a trip to Germany is that Mainz, who would have been in pot 3 or 4, have been knocked out by Asteris Tripolis of Greece, sadly this means one less trip to Germany is possible now, and Moenchengladbach and Wolfburg are likely to be in our pot, so you'll have to wait until next year for any German trip.

Results which mattered tonight:
UPDATED:

Brondby 0-2 Club Brugge (Half Time: 0-5 on agg).
St. Polten 2-3 PSV (FT: PSV through 4-2 on Agg).
Lyon 0-0 Mlada Boleslav (1st Half: 4-1 on agg)
Cluj 0-2 Dinamo Minsk (Full Time 0-3 on agg)
Everton move up to second in Pot Three.
Viktoria Plzen 1-4 Petrolul Ploiesti (Full Time: 2-5 on agg) Everton have moved up to the highest ranked team in Pot Three.

So all in all it's gnna be a good day for us here, we're gonna need just one slip up in the next round to be pot 2.

But what about the teams that get knocked out of the Champs Lgue qualifiers, surely they are above us in coefficients?

Status
Not open for further replies.