2021/22 Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at high lights of lower l league football on Quest T.V and see a lot of good young players,maybe not first choice but better than getting a unfit striker from China,one lad took the ball across the box,and hit 2ins bellow left cross bar thats a goal in any league.But dont bother getting him for buttons know just pay a fortune in 2 years time.

Not for us he doesn't.

He couldn't get a single minute over that joker rondon, I don't have any hope for the lad sadly.
He has been injured.

He looks like a slotter to me. Did well on loan and needs a chance to step up, either a championship loan, or with some sub appearances for us.

I think he will end up going on loan to Blackpool for the second half of the season. then get a chance with our first team next season if he does well.

Be a bit hard for him as he has been injured the entire time Rondon has been here.
We will see in the long run, but i think he isn't to bad , better option going forwards than Rondon not that saying much on current form.

He has been injured.

He looks like a slotter to me. Did well on loan and needs a chance to step up, either a championship loan, or with some sub appearances for us.

I think he will end up going on loan to Blackpool for the second half of the season. then get a chance with our first team next season if he does well.

I think he looks decent myself btw, but my point is if you can't get a single minute ahead of the waste man that is rondon what hope do you have?

II think he looks decent myself btw, but my point is if you can't get a single minute ahead of the waste man that is rondon what hope do you have?
I understand that, but he has been injured.

If he is to get time it will be small cameos. No manager will throw untested players on ahead of experienced players.

I think he will get time next season.

If they've extended him then it tells me one of two things

1. They think he's good enough for the first team and want to keep hold of him

2. They think he's good enough to attract a transfer fee from another club so they want to keep him under a deal so they can maximise the transfer fee we'd get

Both make sense

3. Low wage kid filling an easy HG slot.

At the one minute mark he says It was my first loan spell at Blackpool. Well I sincerely hope there is a second spell, to help us on the push for the play offs once more. It's certainly a strong possibility I would suggest. The Tangerines would be keen for sure.

At the one minute mark he says It was my first loan spell at Blackpool. Well I sincerely hope there is a second spell, to help us on the push for the play offs once more. It's certainly a strong possibility I would suggest. The Tangerines would be keen for sure.
How do any of us know how good or bad he is until given a few games in the premiership. Give him a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.