2021/22 Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's obviously had some sort of niggle. He was on the bench a couple of times now he isn't even on the bench and we are putting 2 goalkeepers on. So unlucky for the lads this could have been his chance to at least show what he can do. As a comparison look at what happened with Tom Davies some of the players who were ahead of him went out in loan so when chance for first team came up he jumped the queue. I know a lot on here don't like him but he certainly took his chance.

I know very little about Ellis Simms other than what a coach connected to Neil Critchely at Blackpool used to tell me during his loan there. My question for those who’ve seen him regularly is, is Simms being handled with kid-gloves as he’s lined up to replace DCL when he moves on due to our stagnation? Everton release next to no info on the lad through their media channels so any insight would be good.

I know very little about Ellis Simms other than what a coach connected to Neil Critchely at Blackpool used to tell me during his loan there. My question for those who’ve seen him regularly is, is Simms being handled with kid-gloves as he’s lined up to replace DCL when he moves on due to our stagnation? Everton release next to no info on the lad through their media channels so any insight would be good.
He is a goal scorer , not ready yet in my opinion, needs to use his body better for a big lad.
More aggressive in his play
But he has the happy knack of hitting the back of the net Which isn't a bad thing ,
Don't think he is ready for a start but from the bench could be useful.
Certainly an option if fit , for minutes over Rondon who up to now offers nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.