Eleven different scorers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was thinking that on my way home today.

Yes we do rely on Lukaku a lot for goals but it is nice that they seem to be coming for all over.

But it perhaps is a bit telling on our attacking players that Coleman is second top scorer.
Baines was our top provider under Moyes. We love an attacking full back!

interesting stat but I think it implies the complete opposite of reality, which is that we essentially rely on one player to score the majority of our goals and would benefit hugely from increased production from the existing attacking midfielders (Barkley, Mirallas) and buying players who can actually score (replacing Del and Lennon with goal-scoring wingers)

Was thinking that on my way home today.

Yes we do rely on Lukaku a lot for goals but it is nice that they seem to be coming for all over.

But it perhaps is a bit telling on our attacking players that Coleman is second top scorer.

Doesn't surprise me really. If you're playing 3 at the back and everybody else is marked and in come the wingbacks... I CBA to do that analysis of other teams that do it, though.

The last time we got an OG ?

Hull on Dec 30th. Before that you'd have to go way back I reckon.

Doesn't surprise me really. If you're playing 3 at the back and everybody else is marked and in come the wingbacks... I CBA to do that analysis of other teams that do it, though.

Hull on Dec 30th. Before that you'd have to go way back I reckon.

Wasn't the penalty against Stoke City recorded as an own goal, early in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.