Dyche In Or Out

Sack?

• Yes sack

Votes: 63 20.4%
  • No stay

Votes: 246 79.6%

• Total voters
After the points deduction it is impossible to judge him fairly. It completely derailed our season. If you find a better coach, fine. A lateral move is pointless though and will continue to get us nowhere. Can’t keep sacking coaches and finding mediocre replacements to sack again and throw even more money down the toilet.

Proper eighties style punt it to the top man with every kick, without even having the second striker to flick on to it.
Wont change players even if they are badly out of form. Won't change it up when we are struggling on the pitch, doesn't work on playing through the lines, none of our football ends up being played centrally.
All teams need to do with us, is allow us to play out wide and have enough players there to make putting a decent cross in very difficult or not possible at all.

Don't think there is anyone who enjoyed what was served up on Monday night, but we have got 30pts this year which is a massive improvement on the last two years, behind the scenes we have no board, no chairman, and a absent owner. We are dealing with a 10 pts deduction and possibly more, we have had a fire sale of players over the last two years.
Many managers would have quit or gone under but he has stuck to the task and kept us moving forward (slowly) plus we have a big history of not winning games in Dec-Feb no matter who our manager is, take a look back over the last 10 years at our form at this time of year!

Dyche is never going to turn us in to a good side but I think the job he has done has been very good, and until we have a new structure at the club, New owners, new board then he is the only man for the job! (Lets hope the other stuff gets sorted and soon)

Don't think there is anyone who enjoyed what was served up on Monday night, but we have got 30pts this year which is a massive improvement on the last two years, behind the scenes we have no board, no chairman, and a absent owner. We are dealing with a 10 pts deduction and possibly more, we have had a fire sale of players over the last two years.
Many managers would have quit or gone under but he has stuck to the task and kept us moving forward (slowly) plus we have a big history of not winning games in Dec-Feb no matter who our manager is, take a look back over the last 10 years at our form at this time of year!

Dyche is never going to turn us in to a good side but I think the job he has done has been very good, and until we have a new structure at the club, New owners, new board then he is the only man for the job! (Lets hope the other stuff gets sorted and soon)
This is spot on.

See this season out say thanks and move forward.

This is spot on.

See this season out say thanks and move forward.
Another year for me, we need the stability and I don't know who comes in that would do a guaranteed better job.

Once we are more of a stable club, not fighting relegation and have our new stadium we'll be a much more attractive club to manage, we'll attract better managers. It also means we're not paying out again.

We desperately need pace in the side, so getting at least two wide players that can stretch teams will make his tactics much more effective and bearable to watch is much more important for me.

Another year for me, we need the stability and I don't know who comes in that would do a guaranteed better job.

Once we are more of a stable club, not fighting relegation and have our new stadium we'll be a much more attractive club to manage, we'll attract better managers. It also means we're not paying out again.

We desperately need pace in the side, so getting at least two wide players that can stretch teams will make his tactics much more effective and bearable to watch is much more important for me.
This.

He needs to see us through our final season at Goodison IMO.

He’s probably one of the best men available to keep the club in the PL while it is in such dire straits.

Moving forward and if anything improves off the pitch, maybe then is time to look for somebody else less negative.

I don’t know, I’m torn. Maybe if he keeps the club up he deserves a crack under better circumstances to see if he can adapt to a more positive style of football.

A very deluded 21% want him out 😂
It is weird isn't it ?
Only for the points deduction we would be almost clear from relegation in February with a squad of probably fifteen or sixteen players that you can more or less trust.
Looking at the players at the managers disposal I am wondering where the creativity is that we so badly need.

Dyche is working with the hand that has been dealt to him, our biggest acheivement in January was not selling anybody never mind that there was not one single addition to a threadbare squad.

For me, he's not the manager i want.

However, given our circumstances and his ability to drag sides out of trouble and work on a smaller budget he's the stability we need right now.

Ask yourself who in their right mind is coming here, given we've barely got a budget, the uncertainty at the club and a fanbase who's on the cusp of a meltdown. Then ask yourself of those who would come, would any do better than Dyche? No for me.

At times we've played well this season, I think off field situations are finally taking their toll.

Given the last couple of seasons, I think everyone would have taken 10 points above the relegation zone and cruising to midtable, which is where we'd be had it not been for the deduction.

Think perspective is needed.