Dyche In Or Out

Sack?

• Yes sack

Votes: 63 20.4%
  • No stay

Votes: 246 79.6%

• Total voters
Not sure you are going to find many decent managers willing to take on this job. Owner who has checked out, 777 wanting to take over, another charge hanging over our head, rising debts, taking out loans to keep the lights on. Poor squad and any decent player you do have will be sold on if another club offers a half decent fee. Clubs on its knees. Stadium is the only thing we have going for us and at this rate we’ll be playing championship football in it because no one can convince me that even if we stay up this season it won’t be the same next year.

What an absolutely stupid question. Constant struggle, no funds, FFP uncertainty with no end in sight, no squad depth, and anyone would entertain a change in manager, the nearest thing to stability we have?

All the world beating sides we have beaten this season....

Brentford - 14th
Bournemouth - 13th
West Ham - 9th
Crystal Palace - 15th
Notts Forest - 16th
Newcastle - 8th
Chelsea - 10th
Burnley - 19th

Next 6 is

Brighton A - 7th
West Ham H - 9th
Man Utd A - 6th
Liverpool H - 1st (Guaranteed Loss)
Bournemouth A - 13th
Newcastle A - 8th

Arsenal A on the last day of the season yet again, another 4 or 5 nil that will be...

Oh ffs. Its groundhog day here at times, some of you have the memories of a goldfish! How many managers have to get sacked and out us even futher into debt before you knuckleheads get that the manager isn't the real problem at Everton Football Club. I'm not going to pretend that Dyche is great but you're deluded if you think we'd get a better option then him right now.

Oh ffs. Its groundhog day here at times, some of you have the memories of a goldfish! How many managers have to get sacked and out us even futher into debt before you knuckleheads get that the manager isn't the real problem at Everton Football Club. I'm not going to pretend that Dyche is great but you're deluded if you think we'd get a better option then him right now.

Lots of threads about owners, players, directors of football..
The tactics are embarrassing and there should be a change in the summer.

I've said no because I know it could be so, so much worse

Like, Lampard or Benitez worse
I think Dyche will be back on them numbers in the next game or 2.... Already fallen behind Benitez on goals scored per game by some way too. His PPG is only 0.2 better, that will obv deminish in the next run of fixtures.

Dyche is Benitez MKII, all the stats are alligning and he shows no idea of how to turn this slump around.

Lots of threads about owners, players, directors of football..
The tactics are embarrassing and there should be a change in the summer.
And the next guy (who will probably be way worse because no manager with any credibility would touch us right now) will be shown the door in a year or less and nowt will charge. The same cycle of garbage will continue because no manager ever gets long enough to make an impact and change things.

Only manager atm I would probably be up for coming in instead would be Moyes to have a 2nd stint with us.

But no way in hell can we afford to release another manager anyway 😂

Still. Our league position wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't for the deduction. Dyche a decent defensive manager. Just can't seem to get his teams scoring

I don’t like him to be honest, I think he’s smug and full of himself in victory and disingenuous and slimly with poor results. Not a fan of his style , set up and his arrogance reminds me of Allardyce.

Having said that, it’s in all our interests he does well.

The club is no fit state for a change of manager AGAIN. , the club is a mess and has been for some time. This has been years and years in the making and honestly it’s come back to bite us on the arse because many either said nothing or got angry with other fans for calling it out.

It is time for change but I believe the club needs to change this time before sacking any more managers. it’s rotten and it doesn’t matter who’s in the dugout because at its core Everton is not a club set up for long term success .

Change the club before any more managers.

And the next guy (who will probably be way worse because no manager with any credibility would touch us right now) will be shown the door in a year or less and nowt will charge. The same cycle of garbage will continue because no manager ever gets long enough to make an impact and change things.

Dyche ‘football’ has a ceiling though, one that gets lower every season because most teams now play actual football.

Workmanlike squad with zero ability to open up a team - the only hope u have is a manager like dyche - any sort of manager who wanted to knock it around a bit would get us relegated with this bunch - they try hard but are simply incapable of playing any other way