2023/24 Dwight McNeil

To carry such a slow wide* player means there needs to be legs all round him to do his running. That means LB myko is so-so but lacking in passing. the three in the middle, doucoure garner and onana aint speed merchants, and the less said about harrison the better.

McNeil is isolated all to often and yet we persist with a set up that exposes him. Crazyball!

Pay close attention to every occasion the ball reaches him on the break and we've got more players in their half than them.

Within a few seconds the ball is back on the halfway line and United have got 11 players back.

Utterly detest this player, same as Harrison. To have one of them is bad enough, but to have both is suicidal.

The lad needs taking out of the side for his own benefit. Why Dyche is flogging him week after week when he's so obviously physically and mentally shot is baffling.

He at least ran with the ball a bit today but he creates absolutely nothing.

Just spoons crosses in, boots it into the defender for a corner, or cuts inside and shoots wide.
Personally, I feel some of the criticism on here today and recently is unjust as there's definitely a talented player in there as he's previously shown.

He's getting on the ball and into positions, too. But, and it's a big but, his decision-making as of late has been dire, and it means our play breaks down.

When it opens up to him on his left foot, he is choosing to over play it and look for a pass, when it's either not there or it'll be too late. The same with his runs.

As we were driving back from OT, I listened to Dyche on Talk Sport say we're trying to score perfect, pretty goals, when sometimes you simply need an ugly goal.

Take a fluffin' shot, and it might deflect in or come out to someone else. I don't get his inability to use his right foot as well to even take a touch.

With him in his current form and having only Harrison, Young or Danjuma to pick from, we're giving away the wide aways.