2023/24 Dwight McNeil

Lets not do the usual thing and diagnose the worst possible scenario. It didn't look great but one positive he didn't look like he was in huge pain at the time.
I thought he did was why i was worried and witht cutting the sock. The type of player he is is why i am worried just not sort player to go down

Even if it's not a bad one, this should be a wake up call for thelwell that he sold 2 wingers at the end of the window and no replacement have been signed. We need an attacking, creative winger asap

Lets not do the usual thing and diagnose the worst possible scenario. It didn't look great but one positive he didn't look like he was in huge pain at the time.
Was it last season where Iwobi was being written off for months and returned the next game? Don't get me wrong it didn't look great but need to wait and see.

I thought he did was why i was worried and witht cutting the sock. The type of player he is is why i am worried just not sort player to go down

Was it last season where Iwobi was being written off for months and returned the next game? Don't get me wrong it didn't look great but need to wait and see.
It happens with every player. Some are bad . Some are not. Let's wait and see