2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get to see up close the foul that he gave away for their free kick that led to the first goal being conceded? There was no replay and I couldn't play it back! It looked like a perfectly good challenge to me but as I said I haven't seen it slowed down.

tbf I can't slag anyone off who gives him motm, it's just this is where we are now that's the standard. It was another 6/10 performance which is better than the likes of Iwobis 5/10 or Grays 5/10 whwn he plays.

There's all a bit "meh".

Worked hard enough, laid one on a plate for DCL and really should have slipped him in 2nd half. Just a lot of his play lacks any kind of skill, I think he's a piss poor player looking half decent because those around him are piss poor
When a player doesn't put a shift in you're the first to call them out. When they clearly are, and have been one of our better players, you're seemingly angry that other fans acknowledge this.

Proper weird.

When a player doesn't put a shift in you're the first to call them out. When they clearly are, and have been one of our better players, you're seemingly angry that other fans acknowledge this.

Proper weird.

What's proper weird is you saying I'm angry because people have given him motm???

Like literally I've said I'm not slagging anyone off who has given him motm and it's a shame that's the standard we are at. Thats not me being angry, imo (it's a forum btw full of, you know, opinions) he's a Championship level player but that's all it is, is my opinion and I'm not asking anyone to agree.

What's proper weird is you saying I'm angry because people have given him motm???

Like literally I've said I'm not slagging anyone off who has given him motm and it's a shame that's the standard we are at. Thats not me being angry, imo (it's a forum btw full of, you know, opinions) he's a Championship level player but that's all it is, is my opinion and I'm not asking anyone to agree.
The lad is playing well in the premier league so by definition, he's not a championship level player.

Sometimes we get really fixed ideas about players and it's really difficult to admit we were wrong so we try even harder to justify our opinions and end up posting nonsense.

That's all I'm seeing here.

The lad is playing well in the premier league so by definition, he's not a championship level player.

Sometimes we get really fixed ideas about players and it's really difficult to admit we were wrong so we try even harder to justify our opinions.

That's all I'm seeing here.

No, what your seeing is a difference of opinion and you don't like it.

He's a Championship level player imo

In your opinion he's playing well in the PL. I don't think he's playing anywhere near the level required for a PL player.

It's called having a different opinion. Nothing to do with "fixed ideas" at all.

That thunderous shot that his the defenders heel & went for a corner was going in - he knew it as he was in despair last night, had a good game ....

Genuinely starting to love this lad. Always tries his best and as a young lad that’s all you can ask for. Look at Gordon for an example of a lad that doesn’t.

Not a Richarlison replacement by any means but an easy Gordon upgrade.

Brilliant. Just to see an Everton player with a bit of guile. Carry the ball for distance without looking like his laces are tied together.

Status
Not open for further replies.