Confirmed Signing Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone remember that cross he put in in our home game against Burnley last season? Whipped it in from deep right on the money. Fortunately the big dinner that is Chris Wood couldn't finish it.

He's a good player mate, always the best player I've seen in a very defensive side.
His stats are hardly top tier but he's 22 with a lot of scope to improve.
I'm quietly happy with this one.

He does have a wicked left foot, one that could have relegated us had Cornet not missed an absolute sitter McNeil put on a plate for him.

We should be realistic really. In reality Cornet is 5x the player that McNeil is. He scored more goals in about 25 games than McNeil has scored in his career.

If McNeil gets 3 assists and 2 goals that's a great season for him.

We should be realistic really. In reality Cornet is 5x the player that McNeil is. He scored more goals in about 25 games than McNeil has scored in his career.

If McNeil gets 3 assists and 2 goals that's a great season for him.

giphy.gif

Anyone remember that cross he put in in our home game against Burnley last season? Whipped it in from deep right on the money. Fortunately the big dinner that is Chris Wood couldn't finish it.

If only we had a predator like Lukaku in the box.

Reality is DCL 4/5 times would probably balls that chance up like Wood.

I'm sure we have a plan for McNeil involving him getting lots of crosses in and Calvert Lewin narrowly missing them.

In all seriousness though, if that combo clicks it could be deadly.

Other bonus is his defensive skills. Will offer the full back much more protection..

Status
Not open for further replies.