Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my choice of starting line up but maybe the motivation from the big man will make the difference...there is little doubt that the under performing players do have the ability to compete at the level..maybe the motivation has been lacking..delighted to see Niasse on the bench

I'll judge the line up after the game. These players are capable of so much more than they've been producing, hopefully Duncan has instilled some fight into them over the last couple of days. Time to get behind the team everyone, if only for a couple of hours, we need points.

He shouldn't be at the club at all. No redeeming qualities as a coach, no forward ever making great leaps under his tutelage. He's been involved with 4 regimes and is still here. Why?

Sorry, he might be the desperate hero of the next generation to mine but he has nothing to offer me. I watched him and he was in parts good to watch, rubbish to watch, and maddeninlgy ill-disciplined. Then the feller stole a living as a coach for years.
You've hit the nail on the head.
We all remember big Dunc for his aggressive playing style (and the tattoo).
My son who's 30 loves him.
Let's hope the feel good factor keeps going and rubs off from the fans.

You've hit the nail on the head.
We all remember big Dunc for his aggressive playing style (and the tattoo).
My son who's 30 loves him.
Let's hope the feel good factor keeps going and rubs off from the fans.

As you know, when you see real legends it's pretty hard to take seriously the term applied to that waster.

you guys chat some Wham. It’s almost like you want us to lose because you don’t like the esteem Ferguson is held in by a large section of the support.

remind yourself who you support. Try to act like it for a change.

good old fashion blood and glory football. I like what I see so far. Players showing desire and responding to our new boss. Football isn’t perfect but who cares, we need passion and desire instead of possessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.