Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why all the fuss? He’s just a guy with a different opinion than most of us. Just because he repeats those opinions ad nauseam doesn’t make them any more valid or him any more important than any other poster, as I say I’m not sure what all the fuss is about . Shrugs shoulders emoji.

Because it’s to be commended his determination.

Yeah, and look at how much he improved.

FFS, he left here with the skill set he arrived with.

The galoot is a cone layer. Pure and simple. Time to get him back laying those cones...or better still out of the club altogether...if he wants a manager's job let him go and prove himself. He wont though, he knows he's on a cushy number from the mugs who call him a legend.

A 'legend' FFS. The feller's a no mark.
We've all slated Calvert Lewin. But Ferguson's 1st game in charge and both strikers score Lewin gets 2. Do I think he should be manager???? Only time will tell. Did we think Kendall should be still in charge. 1 game can change it.

Big Dunc one step ahead. All the other clowns are goofing round trying to be pep and failing. The best tactic is to play different, which is what Liverpool and Leicester do by the way - high press the “let’s play it out from the back cos pep says so” defenders and hit them quick with direct balls. We played 442 and Chelsea couldn’t handle it. In two years time, you will see far more 442s just remember that dunc was on the bandwagon early!!!

We've all slated Calvert Lewin. But Ferguson's 1st game in charge and both strikers score Lewin gets 2. Do I think he should be manager???? Only time will tell. Did we think Kendall should be still in charge. 1 game can change it.
My old man ( who's a Manc ) laughed his head off when Kendall was made our manager . Howard is the only man I know who has shut the gob of my Dad . Another reason to love the man .

Status
Not open for further replies.