Duncan Ferguson in M57 car crash, no major injuries reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit off subject, but just looking at the photo of his goal against Utd in 1995 it is noticeable just how much younger the support is in the photo compared to now. Worrying.
You're not alone. The ever increasing age of those who regular attend football matches is a concern for many clubs and the FA.

Since the implementation of all-seating stadia in the top levels, the demographics have changed considerably due to the increasing costs.

Tickets (S/T or individual) may still be relatively cheap for children, but for adults it has took a huge jump. Not everyone is able to afford it

Include the fact that when many of us were younger you could go as a teenager (or younger) by yourself; now it is a taboo. Add that to the cost.

If you looked at the average attendee at Goodison, I'd confidently suggest it was a late thirties to forty something male. It can't go on like that.

Any chance of editing the thread title to clarify that he's fine? Heart was in my mouth when I saw this.

THIS. but now he is okay i spose jokes wont hurt.....

he probably hurt the car more than it hurt him

I was stuck in the ensuing traffic jam because of this and drove past the incident this morning. It was actually on the Knowsley Expressway, as you approach the lights/roundabout at the end.

Looked like the Audi hit him at some speed, as it was pretty smashed up. Caused carnage in the rush hour! Glad all were okay more importantly.

Never thought our Dunc would get rear ended,ooh Matron;)lol,seriously glad everyone was OK,after all cars are just lumps of metal,albeit expensive lumps of metal!

Status
Not open for further replies.