drenthe out tomorrow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree with Ossie, Royston doesn't run back as fast as he goes forward and his positional/picking his man up sense is way off.
He might need to have a look at why he wasn't even second to C.Ronaldo.
I have faith in Moyes to spur him into adequate form though.

I agree with Ossie, Royston doesn't run back as fast as he goes forward and his positional/picking his man up sense is way off.

That doesn't make any sense, Ronaldo is one of the top 5 players in the world. Being second to him is an achievement, and Drenthe not being Ronaldo's back up doesn't mean anything really...

What? Why are we taking out the one source of creativity we've had the last few weeks? Who the heck is going to be playing on the left? Probably Bily. Out of position yet again.

Sigh. I hope he isn't injured...

Are we going to be boring tomorrow? Cause Rodwell with injections isn't exactly going to be mobile. (And apparently we've reached the point where we need to play Rodwell with injections).

We worry too much about getting 'out of shape' rather than getting at the opposition. This explains why we don't get enough men into goal scoring positions from open play. Drenthe's a winger for God's sake...he is bound to drift out of position from time to time.

If Drenthe isn't playing, I'd rather see Gueye playing out wide than Bily.

Some people might just say that Bily isn't cut out for the Premier League, but honestly I would like to see him played at least once behind Saha before we sell him.

Hmmm hope this isn't true. The OS and GOT said we had 3 doubts last night and he wasn't one of them . We could do with his pace against these

Status
Not open for further replies.