Match Thread Doncaster Rovers vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beto and Gana changed that game....

Yes it was a win but even the 2nd half wasn`t good enough until they tired.

What a difference a no. 9 makes, a proper no. 9 I was calling for whilst loads were salivating over the prospect of Che Adams...

Sheff Utd were humbled at home by Lincoln, so again we go to a team at home that needs a reaction.

Got lucky tonight....

Beto was a class above the others so defo my MOTM.

Glad Danjuma got a goal (also hit crossbar) so that should give him a boost.

Quite a shameful display but once Gana (the scapegoat for most) came on we became more solid with the help of the removal of Patterson & Dobbin.

I watched Godfrey intently tonight and the lad is a big hindrance and nowhere near PL level and should only ever be on the bench

Myko and Patterson......Oh Dear!!

I watched a scout report about Beto and apparently he likes to drop deeper to receive the ball and then wait for wing backs to join in rather than being an isolated forward. He has plenty of shots which some go in the top corner yet most go in the top row of the stand. Excellent for counter attacking apparently due to strength and speed (that was on show tonight)

Could this prove to be a Kevin Brock moment for us? Not in terms of winning anything, but turning this team in the right direction?

Beto was a breath of fresh air and actually wanted the ball and showed the rest of them the spirit and fight needed after that terrible first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.