2017/18 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't accept your meek "soz lads called him wrong" apologies you cowardly shitheads. Ronald Koeman (you may have heard of him) put his considerable football faith and judgement in the lad and sent him out there in royal blue and what did many of you? Write him off, say he's not worthy of the shirt, all after a handful of games.

Because you, in your narcisstic haze, think you can tell a player better than Ronald Koeman. And you, yes YOU, think that getting on the back of young lads eagerly trying to forge a career at your beloved Everton need a fat dull texan like you berating them and their confidence.

This stops here you tits. Get off Klaassen's back too before taking a moment to realise that you should think before you speak. That there's no prizes for calling one of your own players crap before anyone else does you bad weirdos.

Pipe down and get before us to offer grovelling apologies or by the good grace of Jah I will vault every single last one of you ferrets.

Last edited:
No, I don't accept your meek "soz lads called him wrong" apologies you cowardly shitheads. Ronald Koeman (you may have heard of him) put his considerable football faith and judgement in the lad and sent him out there in royal blue and what did many of you? Write him off, say he's not worthy of the shirt, all after a handful of games.

Because you, in your narcisstic haze, think you can tell a player better than Ronald Koeman. And you, yes YOU, think that getting on the back of young lads eagerly trying to forge a career at your beloved Everton need a fat dull texan like you berating them and their confidence.

This stops here you tits. Get off Klaassen's back too before taking a moment to realise that you should think before you speak. That there's no prizes for calling one of your own players crap before anyone else does you bad weirdos.

Pipe down and get before us to offer grovelling apologies or by the good grace of Jah I will vault every single last one of you ferrets.

giphy.gif

Please do it. Please make these people see the error of their ways and repent lest GOT implode under the weight of its collective sinning.

YES

Near the start when he had a shot which went wide he just grinned as if to say

"I'm going to enjoy this"

Basically showed that he is a striker NOT a winger today, much of the fume must in part get thrown at him being played out of position by the boss.

Good performance last night mind

This time yesterday, DCL was apparently a very naughty boy. Today, he's the Messiah.

Strikes me he's a kid with great potential learning his trade. He'll make mistakes along the way and he'll be the first to recognize them and hopefully, work hard to eradicate them. Just hope he gets our support along the way.

We do need another striker and I was initially against the idea of a Giroud type signing because of his age. Now it makes sense to sign an experienced striker for the next season or two knowing we have this lad waiting in the wings.

Was very very good last night and clearly is a talented boy.

Was he good then?

Vault em

Vault em all

...or wait until his 10th of the season. either way is good

Ron deserves some credit for putting his faith in this lad. He has seen something many of us didn't. I can't see him being a consistent scorer though this season

Happy to report that I'm pretty sound on the DCL question

Check da vaults bro

Status
Not open for further replies.