2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Hamez back for a season on the right terms, a right winger with pace and end product....
Watch our dom break 20, and our hearts when he leaves for free after it
He wouldn't that to us after the support we've given him over the last few years. He ain't that kind of lad..
he'll sign a new contract even if his intentions are moving on, just to pay us back out of respect..

I really hope he stays but I think he will leave.
At the right age to get a big move and there will be plenty of clubs who will be looking at him.

When fully fit he is one of the best strikers of his type there is. Getting him to sign a new contract for us would be huge.

I expect the decision may come down to how settled he and his wife are.

I really hope he stays but I think he will leave.
At the right age to get a big move and there will be plenty of clubs who will be looking at him.

When fully fit he is one of the best strikers of his type there is. Getting him to sign a new contract for us would be huge.

I expect the decision may come down to how settled he and his wife are.
He'll fancy a new challenge...I've got no issue with that.

Think we are maybe missing a trick with DCL, never been a huge fan of his but feel he could play a superb role for us.
Fans say we are not on the front foot enough with Dyche, unfair considering we had to sell our two players with blistering pace to pay the bills and to satisfy the PL's Witch hunt.
Only player up top with pace is DCL himself, just seems daft having him as a loan 9 with zero pace on the wings and supported by Doucoure.
I've loved DCL recently when he's dropped deeper, you saw it yesterday. He can lose men with his pace and get forward very quickly to start a move. I'd like to see him tried in Doucoures role now with our new summer signing 9 playing in front of him.
Never rated him as an out and out 9 and his record speaks for itself, but I think he could be lethal behind a striker and the pressure would also be off him.

Think we are maybe missing a trick with DCL, never been a huge fan of his but feel he could play a superb role for us.
Fans say we are not on the front foot enough with Dyche, unfair considering we had to sell our two players with blistering pace to pay the bills and to satisfy the PL's Witch hunt.
Only player up top with pace is DCL himself, just seems daft having him as a loan 9 with zero pace on the wings and supported by Doucoure.
I've loved DCL recently when he's dropped deeper, you saw it yesterday. He can lose men with his pace and get forward very quickly to start a move. I'd like to see him tried in Doucoures role now with our new summer signing 9 playing in front of him.
Never rated him as an out and out 9 and his record speaks for itself, but I think he could be lethal behind a striker and the pressure would also be off him.
We’re signing a striker this summer? Here’s hoping!! DCL is a good player no doubt. But I don’t see many incomings of note this summer. We’ll probably have Onana and Branthwaite to replace in the squad.

We’re signing a striker this summer? Here’s hoping!! DCL is a good player no doubt. But I don’t see many incomings of note this summer. We’ll probably have Onana and Branthwaite to replace in the squad.

….i’d be very surprised if we’re looking for a striker this summer. We have paid circa £50m for Beto, Chermiti and Maupay all of whom will be available next season as well as DCL.

Offer Bournemouth a straight swap for Solanke.. just on the off chance they rate him as much as his fan club on here.

I hope he stays and we get a better 10 in somehow, he will score more with a more suitable partner. Doucoure as the 10 has been needs must for Dyche's system but it really shows its limitations at times.