2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

….a bit under the radar but with no contract talk, I’m starting to think he’ll run his contract down and leave for free next summer. It’s the way it is.

We'll either sell him or he'll sign a new deal. He doesn't seem the type to run down a contract - especially since we've stuck with him through so many periods of injury.

….a bit under the radar but with no contract talk, I’m starting to think he’ll run his contract down and leave for free next summer. It’s the way it is.

Don't think that will happen unless it's from our side. In the recent Sky interview with him and Garner he does seem to have a respect for the club, manager and fans that will either see him stay or be sold.

We'll either sell him or he'll sign a new deal. He doesn't seem the type to run down a contract - especially since we've stuck with him through so many periods of injury.

…lots of money involved in a Bosman, I’ll not be surprised if he’s working towards that and I wouldn’t blame him.

…lots of money involved in a Bosman, I’ll not be surprised if he’s working towards that and I wouldn’t blame him.
I don’t think so, lots of risk involved for him if he runs his contract down, especially with his injury record. He’s either signing a contract this summer or getting sold. I would be very surprised if it’s not the latter

I don’t think so, lots of risk involved for him if he runs his contract down, especially with his injury record. He’s either signing a contract this summer or getting sold. I would be very surprised if it’s not the latter

….he can’t be sold unless he agrees to move. I do think there might be interest.

….he can’t be sold unless he agrees to move. I do think there might be interest.

True. Maybe he really enjoys having balls hoofed up to him for him to flick on to opposition defenders every Saturday afternoon.

It'll be the muppets who see him off. You know the ones. The lads booing him for fracturing his cheekbone, getting rage aroused by his photoshoots, and being overly gleeful when he's injured or having a barren spell.

They'll miss him when he's smashed in his 40th goal of the season for Arsenal in front of the Park End. He'll kiss the badge too.

BOOOOOO!

It'll be the muppets who see him off. You know the ones. The lads booing him for fracturing his cheekbone, getting rage aroused by his photoshoots, and being overly gleeful when he's injured or having a barren spell.

They'll miss him when he's smashed in his 40th goal of the season for Arsenal in front of the Park End. He'll kiss the badge too.

BOOOOOO!
Hope he’s wearing a skirt as well, really round it off