2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I think it was a flare up of his hamstring from the last game myself. Could see them try stretching it when he first came off. I think the sub was more precautionary.
Dyche post match said it was a knock on the knee and taken off as a precaution but need to see if it settles down

Knee to knee bang per Dyche? Maybe the stretching was just checking the reaction of the hamstring niggle after an hour.

Pretty tempting to save him and get him right for the weekend given Beto. If we ruin Dom, Chermiti might start some very very big games.

Something to be said for Chermiti just flying round in the Derby without any baggage. Nice cameo today. Happy to tussle, looks to have put a bit of weight on. Not a clue about the rest of his game.

Knee to knee bang per Dyche? Maybe the stretching was just checking the reaction of the hamstring niggle after an hour.

Pretty tempting to save him and get him right for the weekend given Beto. If we ruin Dom, Chermiti might start some very very big games.

Something to be said for Chermiti just flying round in the Derby without any baggage. Nice cameo today. Happy to tussle, looks to have put a bit of weight on. Not a clue about the rest of his game.

him and djanjuma could have a role to play to keep us up

I'm hoping Dominic Calvert-Lewin will be rested midweek and return to play against Brentford, fully fit and raring to go. Liverpool will beat us either way so better to play Youssef Chermiti, take our thrashing like men, and then concentrate on winning the Brentford game.

Imperative Chermiti gets a chance now to see if he can be 2nd choice next season (at worst).

DCL id keep sidelined/rested and give Chermiti a go against the RS.