2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Feel's like he does nothing when he starts or come's on myself lol Though Dobbin should fire that chance home, not fire it across the box looking for Lewin
Whats about that pathetic header a few minutes later. He should try not to close his eyes when heading the ball!

If you'd have told me last season that DCL would be fit and available for 22 games on the spin I'd have pissed myself laughing

If you'd have told me last season that DCL would be fit and available for 22 games on the spin and not score 1 single goal I'd have pissed myself laughing even more.

Unreal to have your main striker, the go to player who you rely on most to win you games, go 22 games without slotting once.

Him, Mcneil, Harrison and to a lesser extent Beto, should be ashamed of themselves for the lack of goals they've scored.

In fact, I don't think any one of them have earned their weeks wage in months.

If you'd have told me last season that DCL would be fit and available for 22 games on the spin I'd have pissed myself laughing

If you'd have told me last season that DCL would be fit and available for 22 games on the spin and not score 1 single goal I'd have pissed myself laughing even more.

Unreal to have your main striker, the go to player who you rely on most to win you games, go 22 games without slotting once.

Him, Mcneil, Harrison and to a lesser extent Beto, should be ashamed of themselves for the lack of goals they've scored.

In fact, I don't think any one of them have earned their weeks wage in months.
Would you honestly rely on any single one of them? Nice lads to a man, but deeply mediocre footballers and very very rich.

Only have one year left on his contract next season. Big question of what we do with him. Sell him in the summer or new deal? It’s not an easy decision. He isn’t going to fetch much given he would have a year left and off the back of this season. Do you give him a new contract and then run the risk of having him for another 5 years and not scoring.

2 games without him starting - not sure we improved.

Maybe the answer wasn't as simple as binning him off for Beto.
They've both been really poor this year. I have no problem giving Beto a few games because Dom had a long run and didn't produce enough.

I think the Dyche set up is a major reason why the strikers look so poor. They play far too far away from the penalty area and often are 30 yards ahead of a team mate.

Would you honestly rely on any single one of them? Nice lads to a man, but deeply mediocre footballers and very very rich.

It's mind set as much as a lack of skill, we go into games, fans as well expecting to lose, expecting not to score and that is on Dyche and his team to instill a winning mentality. This year Dyche and co have failed miserably too.