2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Kin hell. You two are like a double act defending this lad.
You need some new material.
Your replacement in Beto despite his awful pen & his one on one miss - should have stayed on as he caused them trouble - Doucs & our two snails of wingers were our downfall - it was a smash & grab win for them but we should have been 3-0 up,.....

Your replacement in Beto despite his awful pen & his one on one miss - should have stayed on as he caused them trouble - Doucs & our two snails of wingers were our downfall - it was a smash & grab win for them but we should have been 3-0 up,.....

Started one game. Done more than calvert lewin in 22.

Got no more left joey on this.
He's bang average. At best.

Started one game. Done more than calvert lewin in 22.

Got no more left joey on this.
He's bang average. At best.
Yes missed his pen well plus a one on one did Beto -do us a favour & look at our wingers plus our midfield they are pathetic- Harry Kane would struggle to get us a win with that pathetic service to any striker even though Beto scored & I thought he put a effort in - please look elsewhere- been posting all week about DCL playing in Doucs role or dropping a winger - Harrison could not beat an egg - yet you still persist in blaming DCL

Yes missed his pen well plus a one on one did Beto -do us a favour & look at our wingers plus our midfield they are pathetic- Harry Kane would struggle to get us a win with that pathetic service to any striker even though Beto scored & I thought he put a effort in - please look elsewhere- been posting all week about DCL playing in Doucs role or dropping a winger - Harrison could not beat an egg - yet you still persist in blaming DCL
Mad isn't it Joey. The hate that a few have for him is deeply concerning and akin to obsessive hatred disorder.

Play him and they blame him for the teams failings. Don't play him and they blame him for the teams failings.

I think today has shown that DCL is bang out of form. Beto's 1st start in an age and he scores. He missed the pen and another half chance but that is what DCL has been doing for the last 20 odd games. We needed a change we got a change we got a goal from Beto and that is all we can ask. It is not a competition it is paramount we field a different set up if the other set up hasn't worked. It took Dyche too long to see what change was needed.

Not saying DCL is finished but he has been poor but continued to be picked by Dyche. That is on Dyche for playing DCL for too long.

I thought Dyche was supposed to be a strong manager but I am unsure about that now