2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Why not? Are you not impressed with his 10-15 min cameos. Give him more time. Showed enough for me today to show he can get in more dangerous positions than DCL
He looks like the worst technical player we’ve seen in two decades. He’s 6’4” and can’t head the football. He can’t even pass the ball with the correct part of his foot.

DCL doesn’t deserve to play, but neither does this guy.

Why not? Are you not impressed with his 10-15 min cameos. Give him more time. Showed enough for me today to show he can get in more dangerous positions than DCL
His hold up play, flick ons and running the channels, all things that dcl is asked to do and does very well are woeful, Neither scoew goals but the rest of dcl game is streets ahead of beto

I do think Beto will improve next season though

He looks like the worst technical player we’ve seen in two decades. He’s 6’4” and can’t head the football. He can’t even pass the ball with the correct part of his foot.

DCL doesn’t deserve to play, but neither does this guy.
Well it is one or the other and the amount of playing time could be the difference between the two.

DCL can win headers but has no control over them. Big difference between winning a header and a controlled header.

Well it is one or the other and the amount of playing time could be the difference between the two.

DCL can win headers but has no control over them. Big difference between winning a header and a controlled header.
I mean the man can’t head the football. He can’t track the ball to his head and then create contact with the ball with his head.

He might as well be 8 inches shorter.

His hold up play, flick ons and running the channels, all things that dcl is asked to do and does very well are woeful, Neither scoew goals but the rest of dcl game is streets ahead of beto

I do think Beto will improve next season though
I wouldn't say DCL runs the channels better. DCL flicks on to nobody, he is not in control of his headers. We have to adapt to DCLs type to Betos type. We only play to what DCLs type used to be.

Well reverse the roles and if Beto hasn't shown much when starting and goes 20 games without a goal then switch back to DCL starting and not scoring in 20 games
He looks at times like he has just taken up the sport, like everyone else I’m worried with the lack of goals and this was highlighted by many before the season started that we don’t have anyone in the team/squad that you would guarantee 10 goals this season,no forward,midfielder and how many really clear cut chances has DCL missed in 20 games how many quality balls have been put in the box in just the last 2games alone, I know he has missed some that he should have put away but let’s not make out he’s getting 4-5 sitters every game.