2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

71An4Q63mOL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Head like a...........................

He should deffo be the face for a detergent brand, something designed to remove stains and pungent odour. That said he seems to have binned that side of things.

Whether he gets a rest from the gaffer or not, he'll be our main striker til the end of the season injuries permitting. Let's just hope that the manager can get those around him playing to benefit from his strengths.

The thing we all knew but the board failed to deliver was that we needed the foil to benefit from Doms game. A player to get in around/behind the defence and bury these flick ons that Dom delivers. Assuming he's off in the summer if he gets a team and manager that works to this they'll do well.
Totally agree, he is not a goalscorer never has been but put alongside someone who rats around the box and picks up the knock ons he could still be a useful team member of the team

…..best I’ve seen him for a while last night, that’s the minimum he should be producing when he’s not scoring goals. Chasing back, picking the ball up deep, good hold up play, a couple of terrific clearances from corners.

Dreadful finishing but he’s still comfortably the best option we have. I can only hope he gets a run of goals, saw him in the training vid this week finishing like Nat Lofthouse.

…..best I’ve seen him for a while last night, that’s the minimum he should be producing when he’s not scoring goals. Chasing back, picking the ball up deep, good hold up play, a couple of terrific clearances from corners.

Dreadful finishing but he’s still comfortably the best option we have. I can only hope he gets a run of goals, saw him in the training vid this week finishing like Nat Lofthouse.
Dyche knows it. Doesn’t matter if he doesn’t score I guarantee he’s one of the first names on the teamsheet.

Best we've got based on winning some Headers defending corners?

He hasn't scored in 20 games, he's a diabolical premier league striker.