2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Shame he didn't get that goal today, might have given him the confidence boost he needs.

He's not getting great service, but also can't say he hasn't had decent chances in 18 games since he scored

Main issue for me is he never seems to score goals other strikers do. Make a chance for themselves, goal out of nothing.

Every other PL striker seems to be able to do that, even Luton/Forest strikers.

Shame he didn't get that goal today, might have given him the confidence boost he needs.

He's not getting great service, but also can't say he hasn't had decent chances in 18 games since he scored

Main issue for me is he never seems to score goals other strikers do. Make a chance for themselves, goal out of nothing.

Every other PL striker seems to be able to do that, even Luton/Forest strikers.
Thinking of that everyone thought it was DCLs goal if it hit Harrison was he offside?

I was satisfied that he could at least do that, with or without Harrison's "help". It's a start; we can work on goals further out and then with pressure from defenders. I've been getting the same frustration pedro789 was saying about not scoring goals that he should when opportunities arise that others would.