2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

What’s upsetting you is that people have a more realistic view than you on the performance of our main striker. It’s making you look a little silly that you’re suggesting people want him to fail. Nobody does. Everyone to a man wants him to be scoring. But, we’re not too doe-eyed not to call a spade a spade. He’s completely out of form, and when you’re out of form it’s hard work, steely determination and hard yards that bring you the bit of good fortune. Unfortunately Dom isn’t busting a gut to make up for the goal drought.
You tell him Tony, lad.

That Dom woulda benefitted from National service as well. Too soft his generation, innit.

I noticed he hasn't been coming back to the midfield to initiate attacking forays like he used to , I'm assuming that he's been instructed to stay further up the pitch by dyche?

Since he hasn't clinical in his finishing , this is probably an outlandish notion but I think he would better served by playing as a ten playing back deeper as he still has a solid touch on the ball then put beto on top, not a 4-4-2 though as that has proven to be ineffective

So it's 15 games of not scoring a single goal. Then I watched highlights of the Luton game this afternoon. Unbelievable that he falls to the floor like a girl, for Luton's opener, when he clearly had an opportunity to head it clear.
He should be coming out to apologise to Evertonians for his inept performances.

So it's 15 games of not scoring a single goal. Then I watched highlights of the Luton game this afternoon. Unbelievable that he falls to the floor like a girl, for Luton's opener, when he clearly had an opportunity to head it clear.
He should be coming out to apologise to Evertonians for his inept performances.

You're a week too late to be bothered by this. We've played a game since then.