2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I dont care what he does or doesn't do and to be honest he hasnt done much all season. But at the end if the day he is supposed to be a centre forward and he couldn't hit a bulls backside with a banjo. Get rid asap

He's just not a natural finisher. He puts himself about and does all the stuff you'd want as a target man, but put him through on goal and you know he's not scoring.

Kevin Mirrallas and Lukaku are probably the best one on one finishes we've had here recently.
All this “he puts himself about” and “does all the stuff you’d want as a target man” is just nonsense.
Centre halves playing against DCL get a very easy game. He’s not aggressive, closes down poorly, mistimes his headers, has poor hold up play....and quite frankly his effort does not match the rest of the team. I hate singling players out but he’s just not been at the races and looks totally bereft of confidence. I’d take him out of the first 11 and give Beto or Chermiti 3-4 games as they really can’t do any worse.
There’s a reason we get no enquiries for him.

All this “he puts himself about” and “does all the stuff you’d want as a target man” is just nonsense.
Centre halves playing against DCL get a very easy game. He’s not aggressive, closes down poorly, mistimes his headers, has poor hold up play....and quite frankly his effort does not match the rest of the team. I hate singling players out but he’s just not been at the races and looks totally bereft of confidence. I’d take him out of the first 11 and give Beto or Chermiti 3-4 games as they really can’t do any worse.
There’s a reason we get no enquiries for him.
Beto got half an hour today and did nothing, he’ll start on Weds and do nothing and get replaced by DCL and then we’re back to square one

I like tha fact he isn't scoring. Means interest from others might wain, could tie in down to new contract before he hits another purple patch.

Yes I'm being serious, it's all about opinions.

If the Spurs goal was allowed, he might have buried that today.