2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can wear what he likes, of course he can. Doing photoshoots for magazines and Monday night football is all about building a public profile. That’s fine if he’s playing well but doesn’t sit right if he’s not.

In my mind he’s absurdly overrated by our fans. If he gets a move he’ll bomb like Barkley - and the very same fans that rated him (I never did) will say he’s never been the same since his injury, just like they did with Barkley.

Drop him and play Rondon.

both of us have always agreed on the fact he was over rated. I 100% would live to be proved wrong and for him to score the goals that keep us up…. I just can’t see it happening.

He will move ( hopefully for stupid money to Newcastle) and then be average for the rest of his career.

He’s a Carlton cole level striker that had an 11 game purple patch under Carlo when football had no fans and was turned on its head…. We even managed to win consistently on the road during this time… how times have changed

Working harder today but unfortunately none of our other players have been able to even control the ball in their half.

Very poor today so far. It's weird though - his entire career has been built up on working hard to make up for technical limitations but he's just not doing that right now. Could be the injury, could be a move, either way it's odd as you could never criticise his workrate previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.