2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to work out your tone here. If that is just a light-hearted throw away remark I am cool. However, if by this you mean I am an idiot I am a bit offended. Couple of things. Like many posters I exaggerate for emphasis. Secondly how do you know my background in football ie playing, managing, scouting etc? You don’t but you feel qualified to post what I think is a scathing comment. That said maybe you are an experienced ex pro or non - League manager who can knock my knowledge of the game into a cocked hat.
How do you feel about Jigsaws mate?
Do you like them or are you against them in principle?

I am newish here - sort of chap who starts sentences with capitol letters. I don’t know what tag means. People get very defensive about their favourite players. I should be more cognisant of this. Didn’t come to ruffle feathers I just do not like dismissive comments and rudeness.

?

E3204321-5FF7-4A71-A976-D8DCBD91D89E.jpeg

I am newish here - sort of chap who starts sentences with capitol letters. I don’t know what tag means. People get very defensive about their favourite players. I should be more cognisant of this. Didn’t come to ruffle feathers I just do not like dismissive comments and rudeness.
yes slimeball i agree. would u agree mr calvert can do better than the everton fans buddy??

I am trying to work out your tone here. If that is just a light-hearted throw away remark I am cool. However, if by this you mean I am an idiot I am a bit offended. Couple of things. Like many posters I exaggerate for emphasis. Secondly how do you know my background in football ie playing, managing, scouting etc? You don’t but you feel qualified to post what I think is a scathing comment. That said maybe you are an experienced ex pro or non - League manager who can knock my knowledge of the game into a cocked hat.
It was intended as a light hearted put down to what I thought was quite a scathing attack on a young Everton and England player I have had to defend quite a lot in these pages over the years. It was also a post I disagreed with totally.

Does that help?. ;)

Being good looking is very nice for Dominic. Ditto dressing up in fur coats for nights out with Davies. The ball does not hit the back of the next enough at present and the touch is erratic. I would rather he was an ugly ****** who was a prolific goal scorer (but then of course he wouldn’t be playing for us). HE obviously thinks he has done enough for us already - hence the talk of moving on to greatness elsewhere.

Reported for internalised homophobia.

Didn’t come to ruffle feathers I just do not like dismissive comments and rudeness
Maybe consider the possibility this forum isn't for you then mate. Seriously. This isn't your normal footie forum.

If you are upset by my post, then you're going to get a lot worse from other members if you continue to make posts like the one earlier. Everybody is entitled to their opinion but when it's expressed so forthrightly you're going to get come back on here.

Maybe consider the possibility this forum isn't for you then mate. Seriously. This isn't your normal footie forum.

If you are upset by my post, then you're going to get a lot worse from other members if you continue to make posts like the one earlier. Everybody is entitled to their opinion but when it's expressed so forthrightly you're going to get come back on here.
he's in the Richy thread now! proper WUM this Lad, he's giving Richy down the banks now too!!!

I'm thinking GOT may well see him off soon! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.