2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me this is sarcastic and you can do basic math.
Please tell me you can read where I said "5 in his last 18 premier league games after a purple patch". Taking out statistical anomalies like the purple patch is standard in the world of mathematical statistics. They teach you this at about 13 years of age.

Please tell me you can read where I said "5 in his last 18 premier league games after a purple patch". Taking out statistical anomalies like the purple patch is standard in the world of mathematical statistics. They teach you this at about 13 years of age.
Was thiago’s goal yesterday a statistical anomaly or what?

You require about 30 observations for statistical significance btw.

Was thiago’s goal yesterday a statistical anomaly or what?
Do you understand statistics? How is 1 goal in 1 game a statistical anomaly unless you say "He's score 1 goal in 1 game, therefore he's going to score 38 in 38". Something like Scott McTominay scoring as many as he did in that purple patch is a statistical anomaly.

Do you understand statistics? How is 1 goal in 1 game a statistical anomaly unless you say "He's score 1 goal in 1 game, therefore he's going to score 38 in 38". Something like Scott McTominay scoring as many as he did in that purple patch is a statistical anomaly.
Do you?

Anyway, tell us more about how stupid scousers are.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.