2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a massive fan, but he's not a natural finisher at all. He's a good finisher with his head, but with his feet he isn't at all. I remember Francis Jeffers here, and he was just a very natural finisher. Moise Kean is a bit like that as well. I said last year away at Watford, as soon as he miss hit the ball, he bounces up and runs towards the goal in one motion, as he instintively anticipates the rebound for a goal (which didn't come). He didn't stop to think, he just acted.

Calvert Lewin will get a lot of chances, as he's very hard to handle, and will score some, as if you hit the ball hard at the target, or shoot early you have a good chance. And thats enough for me. But he's not a great natural finisher at all.
Moise Keen is a natural finisher?

United had any sense they'd go all in for Kane. And I mean stupid money
He’s a fantastic striker Kane, but he misses games every season and is 28. I’m not sure they will pay what levy wants. Which could be crazy money.

I suppose Utd. Pre covid. Would see as a real game changer that could win them the league. Even If they got 2 yrs out of him, like Van persie. But I’m not sure now. Definitely couldn’t see city paying 150mil for Kane.

He’s a fantastic striker Kane, but he misses games every season and is 28. I’m not sure they will pay what levy wants. Which could be crazy money.

I suppose Utd. Pre covid. Would see as a real game changer that could win them the league. Even If they got 2 yrs out of him, like Van persie. But I’m not sure now. Definitely couldn’t see city paying 150mil for Kane.

Would be a perfect balance of youth (Rashford, Greenwood) and a player in his prime IMO.

This could be the ultimate Everton transfer window here. Anticipation to build on what we've got, but instead, sell both the 20 goal a season strikers on our books and extend Siggurdson's contract.

....I think DCL is certain to be on the shopping list of top clubs at home and abroad. He’d be a great fit for United but I can’t see us entertaining any bids.
Doesn't appear to be the type to down tools but you never can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.