2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Don Carlo will be the least bit concerned that he’s not netted in our recent wins. A strong performance in each of them (in fact most of this season)
contributing to team victories, without anything but scraps to feed off.
Has anyone seen any ‘chances’ that he’s squandered recently and I’m not going to count that chest and volley... that was just very very unlucky.

Had his purple patch, now won't score for another 5/6 games. Then will score 5 in 5, then won't score for another 10.

Repeat and repeat.

Championship striker.

See I half agree, don't think he's a championship striker as he's shown in the past year he's very much a prem striker.

I still don't think he does enough when chances aren't on a plate for him, as much as it's not his game like but could never imagine him just getting the ball and putting one on the top him from outside the box.

He’s been a vital part of the 4 game winning run. Arguably more important than when he was knocking them in for fun earlier in the season. Probably should be rested for Man City because we are going to need him fit.

See I half agree, don't think he's a championship striker as he's shown in the past year he's very much a prem striker.

I still don't think he does enough when chances aren't on a plate for him, as much as it's not his game like but could never imagine him just getting the ball and putting one on the top him from outside the box.

Same level as Bamford for me. Championship is probably harsh tbh as they've both scoredin the prem but nowhere near a top end striker.

He’s been a vital part of the 4 game winning run. Arguably more important than when he was knocking them in for fun earlier in the season. Probably should be rested for Man City because we are going to need him fit.

Why rest him for City? Chance to go 6 points clear of them. Or we still in the mentality that we want City to win?

Had his purple patch, now won't score for another 5/6 games. Then will score 5 in 5, then won't score for another 10.

Repeat and repeat.

Championship striker.
16 goals in the premier league at 23 doesn't scream "Championship striker".

He'll be closer to 20 anyway, likely more.

Status
Not open for further replies.