2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has scored the same number of goals as Manchester City. And more than Arsenal.

Dont think he is better than them. Just enjoy his performances, and him being a totally sound lad.

Like if you had a daughter, or a son come to that, you wouldnt mind if Dom pitched up as their boyfriend.

He has, but I dont see people going on about either being world class this season like they are Kane, who has been demonstrably less impressive than Calvert Lewin. Kane is very good too, but Calvert Lewin is better. So is Lukaku as it happens.

He has, but I dont see people going on about either being world class this season like they are Kane, who has been demonstrably less impressive than Calvert Lewin. Kane is very good too, but Calvert Lewin is better. So is Lukaku as it happens.
You genuinely don’t have a clue what you are talking about and are going on ignore.

Think back to Kanes break out season. What, 25 plus or sommet. The Spurs lads on here routinely take the rise out of many of us who were posting "one season wonder" back then. @Yid4life

I will wait until Dom has a body of work that can match Kanes. I happen to think he will be amongst that level. But not after 9 games.

I doubt that. But let's see. Time will tell on that, and who scores more goals in open play this season.

You've lost the plot, pal.

Let's be realistic here, although they do have different skillsets (DCL has the pace and aerial prowess that Kane doesn't have for example), Dom is not on Kane's level just yet. Kane is one of the best finishers in the world and there are few strikers who can drop deep and perform a playmaking role as well as he can, he can score from outside the box and with either foot and his movement is excellent (although Dom is certainly improving in that regard). Let's not overhype our young lads and just let them play and develop for once.

He has scored the same number of goals as Manchester City. And more than Arsenal.

Dont think he is better than them. Just enjoy his performances, and him being a totally sound lad.

Like if you had a daughter, or a son come to that, you wouldnt mind if Dom pitched up as their boyfriend.
I would be annoyed at any boyfriend for my daughter whether he played for Everton or not haha. They said in commentary he had scored more then the whole city team this season

Think back to Kanes break out season. What, 25 plus or sommet. The Spurs lads on here routinely take the rise out of many of us who were posting "one season wonder" back then. @Yid4life

I will wait until Dom has a body of work that can match Kanes. I happen to think he will be amongst that level. But not after 9 games.

I didnt say that about Kane. Calvert Lewin got 15 last season too, so hardly a one season wonder.

Kane has been a world class player. Hes now a very good striker. This is not about knocking Kane, but Calvert Lewin is now the superior goal scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.