2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

That just then is what still annoys me though. Allan tried a through ball to him and DCL just wasn't interested in running for it. He's got a fair bit of pace so why can't we fed him like that sometimes? Can't just rely on headers and tap ins.

Great header and goal I'll admit but just needs to do more for me to be the level we are aspiring to

That just then is what still annoys me though. Allan tried a through ball to him and DCL just wasn't interested in running for it. He's got a fair bit of pace so why can't we fed him like that sometimes? Can't just rely on headers and tap ins.

Great header and goal I'll admit but just needs to do more for me to be the level we are aspiring to

He's been playing with Allan for a week mate. Let the players learn the sort of balls and runs each other can do.

Let’s put the DCL isn’t good enough nonsense to bed
With the extra ability behind him he has a huge season ahead of him, the potential is there as we have seen often. He is good enough as a premier league player but the only question I have is how high his level can end up. Hope it is very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.