2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Too much money too soon"

Him and Davies - two bang average players swanning around like drug kingpins because they had a few decent months worth of performances out of 3 years.

Sooner we can palm them off on some daft club like WHU for a ransom and reinvest in some proper players the better.

Exactly. And I’m not getting on my high horse trust me if I got that rich that fast at that age as a pro footballer I’d not only be going around dressing obnoxiously I’d definitely find a way to ruin it. I definitely wouldn’t be focused on getting better. At that age.

Him and Davies - two bang average players swanning around like drug kingpins because they had a few decent months worth of performances out of 3 years.

Sooner we can palm them off on some daft club like WHU for a ransom and reinvest in some proper players the better.

He’s definitely tried it on with someone close to you hasn’t he? No other reason for this weird obsession with how he looks or what he chooses to spend money on

putting DCL and Davies in the same bracket.
l
o
l

Exactly. And I’m not getting on my high horse trust me if I got that rich that fast at that age as a pro footballer I’d not only be going around dressing obnoxiously I’d definitely find a way to ruin it. I definitely wouldn’t be focused on getting better. At that age.

Which is why the pair will never make it at a top club.

File under Lingard.

Status
Not open for further replies.