2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti knows he will get 100% effort & commitment from DCL. He's also English so even if he doesn't want to fight his place in a year or two, we will get a good, good fee + he is HG which is an important factor. There are far worse players/strikers we include or could include for HG reasons. Scored two great goals this year, away at Arsenal & the home diving header. After Covid - the whole team and club seemed unprepared.
I think his value will drop significantly in 2 years and if replaced by Simms HG is a wash

I think his value will drop significantly in 2 years and if replaced by Simms HG is a wash

Consensus seemed to be DCL is championship at best or lower leagues yet he would have been in the England squad if it wasn't for Covid and everyone knows it. His value especially due to Carlos' belief in him as very high - it cannot drop significantly enough for us to ever lose in this situation. He deserves appreciation.

Consensus seemed to be DCL is championship at best or lower leagues yet he would have been in the England squad if it wasn't for Covid and everyone knows it. His value especially due to Carlos' belief in him as very high - it cannot drop significantly enough for us to ever lose in this situation. He deserves appreciation.
Only because they had about 10 strikers injured, that ship has likely sailed now

Only because they had about 10 strikers injured, that ship has likely sailed now

England don't have 10 strikers ahead of DCL. I know you were making a point but name 6 Premier/Top league strikers ahead of DCL in the stakes for an England place. Ancelotti has bigged him up - he would suit a lot of styles/leagues in Europe - he will easily make us money if a transfer is to happen in the future.

England don't have 10 strikers ahead of DCL. I know you were making a point but name 6 Premier/Top league strikers ahead of DCL in the stakes for an England place. Ancelotti has bigged him up - he would suit a lot of styles/leagues in Europe - he will easily make us money if a transfer is to happen in the future.
Kane, rashford, Abraham, Greenwood, ings, chav

Rashford
Kane
Vardy
Ings
Sterling
Abraham

Screenshot_20200801-141343_Twitter.jpg

Thoughts @Gilbert.. ?

Hasn't scored since lockdown, surely should be in his back garden doing finishing drills rather than having a laugh with his mates in his time off?

Status
Not open for further replies.