2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive mistake thinking he’s the solution at centre forward. It will kill us next season.

He will lose his place to Kean next season. Kean although younger is a good all round striker. And more of a traditional Everton style striker.Challenges defenders, goes in were it hurts, finds space better than DCL. Can turn a defender as well, and will improve. The Italian experts were right.

He will lose his place to Kean next season. Kean although younger is a good all round striker. And more of a traditional Everton style striker.Challenges defenders, goes in were it hurts, finds space better than DCL. Can turn a defender as well, and will improve. The Italian experts were right.
I agree, but his weakness is heading ability he doesn't have any.

I agree, but his weakness is heading ability he doesn't have any.
He has heading ability...the two crosses today were behind him. Just like Richarlison, he needs to be running on to a header or have it right on his head. Hence todays weak headers. The wind was also a factor according to Sky...the ball was held up in the wind. Can't think of many who would have converted those two crosses.

He has heading ability...the two crosses today were behind him. Just like Richarlison, he needs to be running on to a header or have it right on his head. Hence todays weak headers. The wind was also a factor according to Sky...the ball was held up in the wind. Can't think of many who would have converted those two crosses.
We had one decent cross & Kean scored - any forward will struggle with that pace less thought less midfield - I hope Carlos just did that today to prove a point we have a poor squad - DCL had a purple patch one hopes he can carry on in 6 -7 weeks time - we need a big clear out that's for sure -

We had one decent cross & Kean scored - any forward will struggle with that pace less thought less midfield - I hope Carlos just did that today to prove a point we have a poor squad - DCL had a purple patch one hopes he can carry on in 6 -7 weeks time - we need a big clear out that's for sure -
WAlcott put the ball across the goal for Kean to score...there were also two crosses looking for his head...both from Digne I think. Hope you keeping OK Joey during this lockdown...you been shielded like me?

heading off on another richly funded, totally undeserved break with Tom Davies, while Richarlison takes his training for next season ultra seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.