2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Joey66 sorry I can’t find your OP, I saw you say in a quote that DCL’s build up play was good?

did you watch it? We play counter attacking football and he doesn’t know how to counter attack. He has improved many areas but his decision making on the ball and awareness of what’s around him hasn’t improved.
13 league goals ..

@Joey66 sorry I can’t find your OP, I saw you say in a quote that DCL’s build up play was good?

did you watch it? We play counter attacking football and he doesn’t know how to counter attack. He has improved many areas but his decision making on the ball and awareness of what’s around him hasn’t improved.
He is a very effective outlet ball for any counter attacking team due to his pace and physicality. He will never be prolific but he will do the hard work for a partner who is a natural finisher.

I would like to see him with a better midfield behind him, then judge him then at the moment there is only Gomes when fit who can pin a pass forward. Sure the manager will sort that out.

He is a very effective outlet ball for any counter attacking team due to his pace and physicality. He will never be prolific but he will do the hard work for a partner who is a natural finisher.

right but if you look at that sheff Utd game. The times he gets the ball and just doesn’t move it quick or make the right decision... it’s been a pattern thisseason.

Chances he's had this season he should have about 25 goals that's the point and I'm not talking difficult chances he's just not good enough and I want to see us push forward which we won't with likes of him.
I think the fact that people still think we might push on at some point is quite hopeful really

He's the heskey to Michael Owen (richarlison) / kone to lukaku for carlo

Will chip in 10-15 a season but him being there allows others to be more dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.